Navigation auf


UZH for Staff


The term secondment refers to a temporary move to a different place of work in Switzerland or abroad while remaining in the employment of UZH.

For a secondment to be legally valid, according to VVO §93, a change authorization from UZH is required from the sixth day of work at the new location.

The responsible HR representative must complete the change authorization form and submit it to the Human Resources Department.

UZH employees who travel abroad for secondments are covered by the university’s travel insurance.

Travel Insurance & Assistance for Business Trips and Secondments

Weiterführende Informationen


If you cannot find an answer to your question here, please contact the responsible HR representative in your organizational unit or the Competence Center responsible for you in the Human Resources Department.