Loss or Theft

Lost your Key or UZH Card?

Lost or Theft

UZH Card

In order for access to be blocked immediately, please report the

theft to your Service Center without delay.

 Service Center


Order a replacement card at Student Services.

Website of Student Services

Lost or Theft


Report loss of key to the access delegate in your unit.

In accordance with the Key Regulations, an administration fee is charged for lost or non-returned keys.